- What is Verbal Reasoning Test or CRT?
The Comprehension Reasoning Test or CRT measures knowledge of words, and familiarity with a culture's store of verbal information.
- What is the duration of CRT?
Including the briefing and instructions, the entire test session will take about 1 hour and 35 minutes.
- How much does the CRT cost?
The test fee for CRT is S$45.00
This fee is wavied for applicants currently under MOE Financial Assistance Scheme (FAS) in their primary school, kindly notify us with supporting document for wavier of fees.
- When will the CRT be conducted?
CRT will be conducted on the same selected test date of GAT.
- Does the applicant need to apply for the CRT separately?
No. When you select School of Science and Technology as one of your schools of choice, you will be automatically enrolled for the CRT.
- Will the CRT test results be given to applicants?
No. the results will not be made known to the applicants. Only the school will receive a copy of the results.